Cell: 604-855-2521 |

Information...and What Do I Make Out Of It?

We live in a world of information overload! Information used to be protected.
Now it is available to everyone that wants it Free!

We used to call our stockbroker to find out what our portfolio is doing.
Now I can access my account within 60 seconds and get up to the minute information.

We used to call our travel agents to find us a vacation deals.
Now the deals come to my junk mail folder just about every hour of the day.

We used to call our realtors to ask them to find us a house.
Now we find a house and then call our realtor.

However, the fact that we have the access to the information does not mean that we understand the issues and/or challenges that are associated with the action. That is where an expert comes in picture.

I may know that my stock is up or down but I may not know why? I need an expert.

I may know about the cruse to Caribbean for $500/person but what I may not know is that the ship is been constantly worked on due to many technical problems.

I may know about this cheap house that looks so good on the MLS but I may not know that this house has a potential to turn into a money pit.

So here is my advice; Find yourself a trusted advisor before you commit your life savings and the peace of mind.

You will be happy you did!


No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.